Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Montpellier - First Impressions

With my real challenge to start soon enough I´m hanging out here with Klaus, an old friend of mine enjoying some hot days in the south of France. Together with his fiancée he has a little boy of 15 months (which I yet need to meet) and lives in cozy house. Montpellier is just amazing. The weather, the sea, the flora & fauna, the food, the French people and their way of life - I don´t know where to stop. Might be one of the top areas in Europe to live in provided you manage to create an income. Although I can´t have a proper conversation in French, the 3 years I took it in school are enough to ask for directions, opening hours and such. In fact, I do enjoy to apply those bits and my attempts are received very friendly. It would be quite doable to build on that...

0 comments: